Digital marketing involves a personalized approach, which means you need to have an idea of your needs, preferences, interests, and other data from your potential customer.
The whole process of building an online advertising campaign can be expressed in five main stages:
1. Define the goals of your digital advertising campaign (increase sales, attract customers, retrieve data, etc.), develop a strategy;
2. Selecting the channels for distribution of the message;
3. Formulate a communication message, submit it in a format appropriate to the selected channels;
4. Launching an advertising campaign;
5. Regularly monitor and analyze the advertising campaign, adjust if necessary.
It is imperative to emphasize that digital advertising is particularly appropriate if you are marketing a specific product to a specific, narrow target audience. Otherwise, your message will not be personalized enough and may not produce the desired effect.